Saturday 26 March 2016

Easter makes with Love to Craft and Create!

Popping on to share my creations made with a gorgeous Easter kit I won on Facebook through Facebook page love to craft and Create. I'm honoured Monika wanted to showcase what I made, on her Facebook page today and her love to craft and Create blog. So here's what I made using, Craftandyoudesigns  Easter Greetings  papers ( just love the quality and they are not just for Easter, designs for any occasion) Egg die and later cut chipboard frames , you can find these all in her shop and much more.



Easter egg die,( part of my win), cuts out beautifully with one run through my machine  and added the Fiskars birdie punch, (no longer available Im afraid) 





So many pretty papers in this kit and Im so loving these ones. The later cut chipboard egg piece I inked the back part with TH distressing inks and painted top part with picket fence from TH. Flowers and lace from my own stash. Ribbon inked to match papers.


A side view


A wall hanging

Hate wasting anything, this is the frame from one of the chipboard egg pieces painted with crackle picket fence from Tim Holtz. The image from one of the paper sheets. The butterfly, flowers and sentiment are from my own stash.



Thats it from me, have I tempted you to have a peek in her shop lol! You won't be disappointed, loads of lovely things and I think good prices too........


Wishing you all a Happy Easter



x

7 comments:

brenda said...

A super collection of Easter make Carol, that's such a pretty egg die but it's the chipboard one with the vintage pinks that has to be my favourite.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.

B x

Lorraine said...

Three gorgeous Easter makes Carol, very pretty designs.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Monika Hopkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, M. xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

All gorgeous and beautiful make's Carol have a lovely week-end and Happy Easter
Dianne xx :)

Brawny x said...

Wow I just love them all. Just fab Carole X

Sarah said...

These are amazing!! I'm off to spend some money!! xx

pam said...

Amazing makes Carol, love those gorgeous papers and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails