Wednesday 30 March 2016

Just Because

Love my daisies so teamed it up with Nitwit' daisy' papers. Gingham blues, butterflies and daisies, definitely a Spring, Summery card. 6x6 scalloped card matted and layered with Nitwit' daisy' papers printed on linen card. The 'smile' sentiment is part of the digital kit, butterfly die and Just Because are  Memorybox and the daisy is from Creative Expressions (I think).




Looks squint but I think, well I know it's my photography skills lol!

Happy crafting

x

8 comments:

brenda said...

I love Daises as well Carol (as well as my Lab with that name), they always have such a fresh feel to them, rather like the design on this one as well.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful design x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant design Carol. Love those daisies...such friendly flowers...and the gingham and daisy papers look perfect. Hope you are ok xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Carol x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Carol
Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card CArol, love the daisy die
Lorraine x

pam said...

Beautiful card Carol, love this daisy and colours you used.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Carol, love daisies too!
Wendy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails